3. Complete Registration Renewal Form
♦ Update your personal information
♦ Update your employer information
• Choose ADD NEW RECORD if you need to add a new employer.
• Choose SELECT (next to an existing Employer) if you need to edit information about that employer.
• Choose SAVE to save the update.
• Choose SAVE & NEW to update the record and start a new employer record.
• Retired teachers, select RETIRED AND NOT PRACTICING.
• Teachers with no employer (i.e. do not currently have a contract, on leave, etc.), select OTHER.
♦ Update your school assignment(s)
• Substitute teachers are not required to complete this step.
• Answer the confidential disclosure question. If you answer "Yes", you will be prompted to provide a summary of the situation.
• Read the declaration and indicate if you agree in the appropriate check box.
Submitting the Form
• Click SUBMIT to submit your registration.
• Click SAVE if you wish to save, log out, and return to the form at a later date.
• No changes can be made once application is submitted.
• Your name will appear on the Public Registry once the application is approved (usually within 24 hours).