General concerns about a teacher should be directed to the teacher, principal or school division administrator.

Talking to the teacher, when it is appropriate to do so, is usually a good first step to take when addressing a concern.  Open communication is often the key to resolving disagreements.  If you do not feel comfortable approaching the teacher on your own, you may ask the school principal to facilitate a meeting between you and the teacher.  You will need to be prepared to communicate what your concern is and how you think it could be resolved.  If your concern persists, you may wish to discuss the matter with a member of the school division’s senior leadership team.