Formal Complaints


Upon the completion of an investigation into a complaint or employer’s notice, the Professional Conduct Committee (PCC), may charge a registered teacher with having committed professional misconduct or professional incompetence.  The PCC does this by lodging a formal complaint with the Discipline Committee.  Formal complaints; the date, time and location of hearings; and decisions of the Discipline Committee are made public on the SPTRB’s website.